- Features & Benefits
- Leather Care
- All frames constructed with hardwood solids and laminates
- Reinforced with double wood dowels, glue, screw-nails, corner blocks and machine nails
- Arms, backs and seats are structurally reinforced
- Exceptional strength
- Virtually trouble free
- 2 LB density Super-Cel premium high-resiliency (HR) foam seat cushioning
- Polyester fibre wrapped
- Performance enhanced
- Retains shape
- Long lasting
- Outstanding Comfort
- Seat foundation: Carriage-Coil support system (some model exceptions)
- Backs: 11.5 gauge fatigue tested sinuous spring system
- Superior seat construction
- Even support
- Trouble free
- Long-lasting comfort
- Impeccable tailoring
- Advanced computer technology achieves the best results in design and maintains pattern consistency
- Exceptional quality
- Attention to detail
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Quality and durability assured
quality leather at its finest!
Care & Maintenance of Leather
Leather, being a natural product, needs very little or no care during normal use. Leather should be dusted regularly with a soft untreated cloth.
FOR SPOTS & SPILLS
Wipe excess liquid up immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean lukewarm water only and let air dry naturally. If water is used, clean the entire area where the spot occured. An example would be the entire seat cushion or entire arm. Do not dry wet areas with hair dryers, etc.
FOR STUBBORN SPOTS & STAINS
Use a mild, non-detergent cleaner such as a bar of ivory soap. Apply the soap to a clean wet sponge and apply to area. Then go over with a cloth dipped in clean warm water. Buff. Avoid vigorous cleaning.
BUTTER, MARGARINE, OIL OR GREASE
Wipe excess butter, margarine, oil or grease off the leather with a clean cloth, then leave it alone as the spot should dissipate into the leather in a short period of time. Do not apply water.
DO NOT USE
Saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils waxes, varnish, abrasive cleaners, ammonia water and the like. Do not soak.
How to Avoid Damage to the Leather
- Do not expose the leather to the sun and strong heat.
- Protect the leather against scratches from pets, shoes, buckles, keys and other sharp objects.
- Avoid splashes in connection with window cleaning and from cleaning materials as well.
- Never use petrol, dilutent, turpentine and the like for cleaning.
- Avoid spot treatment in connection with cleaning and maintenance of the furniture; clean whole surface at a time
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frame - Lifetime Limited Warranty
Superstyle warrants to the original purchaser all frames to be free of manufacturing defects for a lifetime from the date of purchase. This warranty applies under conditions of normal usage of the product being upholstered in its original leather and such guarantee does not apply to defects resulting from negligence, misuse, and or accidents.
Springs - 5 Year Limited Warranty
Superstyle warrants to the original purchaser all springs, legs and bed mechanisms to be free against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Foam - 2 Year Limited Warranty
Superstyle warrants to the original retail purchaser all Leatherbrand foam cushioning for a period of two years from the date of purchase against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the polyester fibre and foam that will occur as the result of normal use and aging
Leather - 1 Year Limited Warranty
Superstyle warrants to the original retailer purchaser the leather against defective material and workmanship, for one year from the date of purchase under normal care and use. The warranty does not cover fading or shrinking and is not valid where there is heavy soiling or abuse. The warranty does not include crushing, shading, or tracking on suede type leather. These characteristics are inherent to this type of leather and are not considered defects. Leather damage or failure due to chemical treatment or improper cleaning is also excluded from this warranty.
Superstyle within a reasonable time will either repair or replace at its option, any part or parts of our products which fail to perform properly, due to manufacturing defects for the period of time as set out in our warranties.
To obtain service you must contact the Furniture Dealer from whom you purchased the product from. Make sure you keep the original bill of sale as proof of purchase and delivery date. The dealer will in turn contact Superstyle or a Superstyle representative for quick service.
In the event of a warranty claim where merchandise has to be returned to the factory or to a local shop for repair or replacement, all transportation costs between your home and the dealer or the local repair shop will be your responsibility and that of the dealer